Carpet Cleaning Lexington Ky
The carpet in your home serves quite a few purposes. It insulates your floors, keeps your feet nice and cozy when it gets cold, and can tie a well designed room all together. But, with all the benefits, comes a few downfalls. The biggest being that your carpets trap a ton of dirt, dust and debris. When that nasty stuff gets to be to much it can increase the amount of allergens in your air and potentially cause some health problems. Not only that, but dirty carpets will look just plain ugly. If you have ever replaced your carpets, you know that it can be a huge chore and a big investment. So, it would make sense that if we could avoid risking our health and not have to with the hassle and money involved in replacing our carpets, we would right? Good news!!! You can! Here are a few ways us at Lexington Carpet Cleaning recommend to keep your carpets looking good and to keep you healthy:
How we do it
We will use a five step process to get your carpets looking new again and make you be proud to show them off:
1) Vacuum-The very first thing we will do when we arrive at your house is use or industrial strength vacuum to remove any dirt, dust, or debris that may be loose in your carpet. Removing this junk will allow the following steps to be more effective.
2) Pre-Treatment- The next step is to apply a safe, non-toxic deodorizing and conditioning cleaning solution to your carpet. Not only will this step make your carpet nice and soft but will also get deep into the carpet and break up any dirt and grime to make it easy to extract.
3) Agitation-This steps simply allows our cleaing solution to get as deep as possible into your carpet. We want to make sure that we are as effective as possible in removing ALL of the nastiness from your carpet and this step ensures that.
4) Extraction- Once the cleaning solution is down and has done its job, it's time to call in the heavy hitters to get all that stuff out of our carpets and really make them look brand new. We use a process know as hot water extraction, or more commonly known as steam cleaning. Basically we use a high powered vacuum that simultaneously shoots hot steam into your carpet and sucks the water, cleaning solution, and any dirt, dust, grime, or any other debris up with it.
5) Post-Treatment- Once that is finished, we will come through and rake your carpet to get all the carpet fibers standing nice and tall and make it look like we where never there.
*OPTIONAL* Scotchgard- this is a solution made by 3M that will coat your carpet and make it more resistant to dirt, dust and spills.
Carpet Cleaning Prices and FAQ
**** 3 AREA SPECIAL $89****
Premium Package- Steps 2-4. You will be responsible for making sure your furniture is moved and floor is pre-vacuumed. This is the best deal in town if you don't mind getting everything ready. $29/Area
Deluxe Package- Steps 1-5 plus application of Scotchgard to all areas. We will move any small furniture. This is our most popular service and is highly recommended for high traffic areas. $49/Area
Pet odor removal- Our little furry friends are bundles of joy most of the time, but sometimes they have accidents! We can remove any pet stain and odor permanently so you don't have to be reminded of it! $20/ Area
Q: How long will it take my carpets to dry?
A: Typical rooms with good ventilation only take 3-4 hours to dry. Some larger areas or areas without decent airflow or natural light can take up to 6 hours.
Q: Are any of the products you use harmful?
A: Absolutely not! All of the products we use are safe for pets, kids, and even you!
Q: What do you consider an "area"?
A: We consider an area to be any space 200 square feet and below. This is about the size of a typical 2 car garage. Any area over 200 sq/ft but under 400 sq/ft will be considered 2 areas.