How can the best cleaning service this side of the Mississippi help you?
OK, We have a confession to make....
We are actually wizards..... we use magic to make your carpets, tile and grout, and upholstery look brand new. Nah, we are totally kidding! What actually gets the job done is the top of the line equipment and cleaning products (which are also safe for you and your pets!) combined with the expert knowledge and expertise. Throw in a little elbow grease (that we promise won't leave a stain) and you have a result that is like magic!
Residential Carpet Cleaning
We use a 5 step method to make your carpets look like they were just put in:
1) Vacuum-First thing we do is vacuum all areas that are going to be cleaned. This removes any loose dirt and debris that is on the top layers of the carpet and allows step 2 to be as effective as possible.
2) Pre-Treatment solution- We spray our pre-treatment solution on the carpet to break up any oil, dirt, germs, barfights, or anything else hiding deep in your carpet.
3) Agitation- We use our high quality machine to shake your carpet fibers like a salt shaker. This allows the pre-treatment solution to do it's job even better and break up even the most difficult dirt and grime.
4) Extraction- After letting the pre-treament sit a while, it's time to get those dirt monsters outta there! Our extraction machines gets down to the deepest darkest depths of your carpet.
5) Post-Treatment- After all the hard work is done, we call in the relief guy. We will rake your carpet to ensure that every single fiber is standing nice and tall and looking pretty for you.
*OPTIONAL* Scotchgard- We can apply a thin layer of Scotchgard to your carpet to provide future protection to your carpet. It will allow you to vacuum up the dirt and dust that settles on your carpet, rather than it falling deep in the carpet.
Tile and Grout Cleaning
Even if you mop your floor daily, you will notice that at some point your grout will start to look just plain ugly. That's because group has small little cracks and holes in it that traps dirt. Sure you could get on your hands and knees and scrub until it gets clean. But, that could take hours and honestly, who wants to do that?
What we do is use a special compound that get's inside those little cracks and holes and pushes the dirt out. Then we will come through and scrub, by machine and sometimes hand if necessary, to remove the dirt and debris from the grout. Once we finish you will have the option to have us spray a sealant to protect from new dirt getting in your freshly cleaned til and grout.